Monday, May 5, 2008

oh my gosh...thank you, thank you, thank you

We have been so busy the past few months. There always seems to be something needing tended to. Well with all the hullabaloo, my darling Don surprised me with a gift certificate for a massage. And may I pause a moment to say "oh my gosh". I went today and it was so heavenly. It was so relaxing I had to keep reminding myself to breath. The hour flew by so fast. When it was over, I was completely relaxed and energized at the same time. May I just pause a moment to say "oh my gosh". I am a lucky lucky girl. I so appreciate the special gift. But most importantly I am appreciative of such a great husband who is always so thoughtful, kind and caring. I am such a lucky lucky girl. All I can say is "oh my gosh...thank you, thank you, thank you"!!!

2 comments:

Mrs. Doctor said...

I'm jealous! Sounds heavenly.

Art said...

Are you Kiddin me?! are YOU kiddin me? But of course you got a heavenly massage. Do I know what you like or what? Don't answer that!

AML
D