Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Remembering the Past

Last night Art and I made our usual trip to the auction and decided to stop by Arbys for dinner. We had not been there for a number of years. When we walked in it brought so many memories flooding back in my mind. But the memory that made me laugh is one of the times we were there with the kids. They loved Arbys and on one occasion Mrs Doctor said she loved Arbys so much that when she grew up she was going to work at Arbys and the Buddy said not him....no he was going to work for Sears.

Well it has been several years since then and the kids grew to be kind loving generous wonderful people that Art and I love and enjoy so much and are pleased to call them friend. They now have wonderful families of their own. And neither one worked for Arbys or Sears................well so far.

1 comment:

Mrs. Doctor said...

Didn't I tell you I got a new job? :) Arby's sounds really good right now, maybe I'll start a franchise. Thanks for your kind words...I'm blessed to call you friend, also. I love ya!