Saturday, December 13, 2008

So a couple of months ago I was chatting with my sister and she suggested I blog my travel calendar. My response was.. who cares? Well after looking at my calendar I thought it would be fun to put it all down. I was a lucky girl and got to travel a lot and let me tell you it was really fun. I may have missed something but this is the majority. I am so sorry if I fail to mention a trip with you or to see you, my mind isn't so good that is why it is goo to get it in writing. Feel free to let me know what is missing. You know your mind is the second thing to go.

2008 Travels

March 11 Cascade with Shawna
March 14-16 Travel with folks to Albuquerque for Jared and Cathy's wedding
April - I was home but we painted the house
May 12-June 6 Kirksville for the birth of Andrew
June 14-21 Ft. Lauderdale with Don
July 18-20 Cascade
July 25-27 Idaho Falls with Don, Brent, MaryKate, and Reagan
Aug 1-2 Cascade with the Young Women
Aug 22-24 Cascade with Don
Aug 29-31 Cascade with Don,Dan and Shawna
Sept 3-7 Don and I flew to Seattle to see Patty and then took the train to see the Taylors. Mark, Debbie, Don and I all went to the beach.
Sept 19-21 Cascade with Don and folks to can peaches
Sept 23-30 Kirksville
Oct 7-12 Reno and Lake Tahoe with Don. We had dinner with Elder Taylor
Nov 8-16 Cancun with Don, Dan, and Shawna

2 comments:

Mrs. Doctor said...

Well, there's still time in the year for one more trip........
You are quite the traveler! Love ya!

Trixie L'Amour said...

See??? Who cares, you say?? We ALL do! It's great.....look how busy you have been... and blessed to make every trip safe and return home sound!