Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Oh my I can't believe it has been 8 years since Dude was born. I remember his birth like it was yesterday (not that 8 years is all that long). I was blessed to be in the room and witness his entry into this world. He is such a special boy and I am so lucky to have the honor of being his grandma. I am amazed how smart he is and he is so quick witted and makes me laugh.

He was able to be baptized on his birthday. It was a very special day. He asked his grandma Tabbut to give a talk on baptism and me to speak on the Holy Ghost. He, Princess, and Honey Bunch sang a song. It was so sweet. Art and I were there with Dudes other grandparents and lots of friends. One of his best friends from school even came. I am so proud of him and just love and adore him.





No comments: