Friday, May 18, 2012

Week with the Grandkids



What a busy couple of weeks.  After leaving Portland, Art retired home but I went to see Dr, Mrs Dr, Dude, Princess,  Honey Bunch, and Megaman ( and Lilly the dog).  We had a blast.  We did so many things the time just flew by.  When I first arrived Dr was gone.  He was in California taking his boards.  He returned in time for Mother's Day.  He took extra care of me and Mrs Dr.  We had a great waffle breakfast with all kinds of fruit and Dude and Princess made scrambled eggs. Then we had a delicious roast dinner. It was so good. 

Some of the activities we did:  We went to the neighborhood picnic, went for pizza and bowling, played hide and go seek (several times), went to Honey Bunches school program (one of the best I have ever been to), Went to Dude's field day ( he is an excellent runner), saw Megamans perform in his school Circus (he was the lion) had a birthday party for Megaman ( he is now 4).  Had a sleep over in the basement.  We watched a movie and Mrs Dr made popcorn.  Mrs Dr went to the temple and a women's conference.  Princess sang a duet with a friend in church ( it was great).  In addition to all of that, I went with Mrs Dr to do her regularly scheduled events.  Mrs Dr is one busy lady.  I can't believe how quickly the time passed but I had such a great time.  I know I am leaving stuff out as it was a whirlwind. Thanks Kids!!!!  

Here are some pictures:


 Dude at field day

Princess Skating



Honey Bunch at her program


Me and Mrs Dr

Megaman hitting the piñata at his
 Birthday Party


Honey Bunch bowling


Princess Bowling


Dude and Megaman bowling

No comments: