Wednesday, May 30, 2012

What A Differnce A Window Makes


We got the new window installed in the family room. Holy smokes Myrna!!!! It really makes the room look different. Somehow the room got bigger. Art got started tearing the wall apart and he said "I think you and I could put it in" so I thought....why not. Then he said he would get the ladders in place. WHAT!?!?! He wanted me to get up on a ladder AND lift something heavy over my head! Are you kidding me? Well he had all the confidence in the world in my ability to do it and guess what? I did it! Whew! I just love it. Art and I both have commented that we wished we would have put the window in years ago. The room is no longer dark and drab, instead it is bright and cheery. And when I say bright I mean BRIGHT.












No comments: