Thursday, April 4, 2013

It All Depends On Which Direction You Are Going

I had a doctor appointment today.  I arrived at the the Dr office about 5 minutes prior to my appointment time.  I learned sometime ago not to be early at this office.  You wait at least 30 minutes in the waiting room no matter what.  Anyway, I got there to find a notice that they had moved.  WHAT?!  I had no idea.  I had not received any notice and when they called to confirm my appointment they didn't say anything.  So I called their office to tell them I was at the old office so I would need to reschedule.  I was told to come anyway.  So I said I knew the address and repeated it and then asked where they were exactly.  She gave me the address again.  So I asked her again exactly where that was and she told me the two streets they were between. Ah ha.  I asked what they were by and she said "them" and said again the streets that they were between.  Then I asked "are you on the east or west side of the street" and she said "Well, it depends on which direction you are going."  Really????  I thought east west north and south were set.  hmmmmm.... guess not......it all depends on the direction I am going.  And with that conversation my direction went south.  I did find the office and when it was all said and done,  I was only 10 minutes late and the two appointments ahead of me were still waiting in the waiting room.  Yes... I waited 30 minutes so it was just like being on time.

No comments: