Thursday, November 7, 2013

Rain.. Really

Can you believe it???  It rained this morning.  Made for a not so fun morning.  Actually, it was rainy but time wasn't too bad.  We hung out in our room for part of it.  I am reading a super fun book (thanks Mrs Dr for the suggetion) so the morning went by pretty fast.  I was super excited to go to town to shop.  After lunch we hopped on the city bus and went to town.  We went to a super high end mall so no shopping was to be had.  I got some super expensive drugs to try and unplug my ear.  It is still plugged and aches.  Now when I eat it crackles so maybe it will break loose soon.  We went to the night show tonight.  The first part was a fire show and was really good.  The sencond half went on and on and on and on and on and on and on.....you get the point.  It really wasn't good.  I had way to much sugar today,  so I have to be really good tomorrow.  It will be easy cause tomorrow is more lounging and reading. Hope the weather is good tomorrow.

No comments: