Friday, November 8, 2013

Today We ...........

Today we just hung around the pool.  The good news is my ear finally popped.  This afternoon it had been really crackly and I was hoping that meant it would pop soon and then I had the most intense pain ever....holy smokes Myrna.....  and then it popped. Ahhhhh.  and then I could hear again.  


Shawna and I were sitting by the main pool dangling our feet contemplating getting in the cold water when a lady in the pool told Shawna that one of the side pools was warm.  We had been swimming in the cold pools all week.  We thought we would try it and she was right...it was warm.  We had a ball swimming.  We were in the pool so long the the guys came to check on us and decided to give it a try and got in. Art was so sweet, he brought me a drink and a fresh towel.  It is too bad we didn't know about the warm pool before today as Dan and Shawna go home tomorrow. There are three pools, a main pool and two side pools.  Everyday we lounged between the main pool and the one side pool never venturing over to the other side.  I know where I will be tomorrow.  

Tonight we heard a bunch of sirens.  Our hotel is on the highway and tonight there was a really bad truck and car wreck.  Rumor is everyone was killed.  Pretty sad!!! 

There is a band playing out at the pool tonight so I am listening (and yes rocking out) while I am writing this.  It is loud enough I can hear it in our room and we are on the fourth floor.  I am glad we like it or it would make it hard to go to sleep. 

No comments: