Sunday, November 10, 2013

Today

There are a lot of folks here now so early this morning Art got up and went to the pool and saved us a couple of loungers by the warm pool.  After I got up, we went down to the pool.  I forgot to mention yesterday, we got a new bed.  I went to our room yesterday morning and they had the box springs in the hall and were in the process of carrying the old mattress out.  I had hopes the new bed would be better but it is really hard.  And to add insult to injury, I fell out of bed in the night. HA HA the marble floor and the bed feel about the same.
Anyway, back to today... Art wasn't feeling all that well so he went back to the room to rest and watch football.  I stayed at the pool.  I went for a walk on the beach, swam and played BINGO.  I even won.  You will never guess what my prize was........ another camel trip.  They said the prizes were camel trip, massage, glass bottom boat tour, and a bottle of tequila. I so wanted the massage. I think it was a made up prize because no one had it.  I was the only camel and everyone else said they had the glass bottom boat tour. It was really fun non-the-less. While I was lounging by the pool, there was a loud noise and then everyone started yelling "WHALE"  and the biggest whale popped up out of the ocean and started spraying water.  It was cool.  It was like he knew he was performing and gave us quite the show.  It was really something to behold.  One of the waiters told me there are 4 whales but I just saw the one.  The day went by really fast.  Art and I are pooped.  We both wish it was bedtime.  Maybe we will have to change the clocks around here so we can go to bed.   We have a big day tomorrow.

1 comment:

cricket said...

YIKES, hope you were not hurt