Sunday, November 16, 2014

Spa Day

Oh what a wonderfully awesome relaxing day!!!  After breakfast Art and I headed to the beach.  Art got up early and got us a spot right at the ocean's edge.  It was pretty cloudy and we thought we might get rained on but fortunately we didn't.  It ended up being a nice day.  After about an hour I left to go to the spa. Art had a peaceful day on the beach.

My spa day was incredible. I was there for 4 hours and 15 minutes.  First I had an 80 minute hot stone massage.  It was soooo good.  Then I had a body scrub.  They scrub your body to exfoliate it.  Then I took a quick shower to rinse it all off. Then I had warm chocolate rubbed all over my body. After that I was wrapped in plastic wrap, then in a sheet, followed by a warm blanket then something else I am not sure what but I was wrapped up like a burrito.  I was wrapped up for about 45 minutes and the best part about it was, I had my head, neck, and face rubbed the whole time.  GLORIOUS!!!  Oh my heck it was good.  Then another shower to wash all the chocolate off.  Followed by a moisturizer lotion all over my body.  After that I had an 80 minute facial. I hope sometime before I die, I get to do it again.  It was the best. 

At dinner Art and I were chatting and I looked up to see a man pull down his underwear and moon us. Whoa! Wasn't expecting that. 

Hard to believe tomorrow is the last full day here. 

No comments: