I am so sad the original post disappeared. I have no explanation for it. But….. here is the post
We got to port this morning. When we looked out all we saw were cargo ships. You would think we were in the freight yard. There were cargo containers upon cargo containers.
Our tour today took us to see the town of Naples. We (the bus load of tourists) had a consensus we drew the short straw of tour guides. So unfortunate as we have had some stellar guides. She just wasn’t very good. We however got to see where Sophia Loren grew up. We didn’t take a lot of pictures as Naples is not the cleanest. It had garbage everywhere. Most of the places were covered in graffiti. This has been our least favorite place.
We did go to a big shopping area. We only saw about 1/4 of it as it was so big. We did get some delicious gelato. We found a cute shop that had shoes on sale so we went in. They had the cutes dress I wanted but they didn’t have my size and they didn’t have my size in the shoes I wanted either……dang. We spent the afternoon poolside
We went to the show tonight and it was fantastic. They sang famous duet songs. I think it was the best show so far.

No comments:
Post a Comment