Friday, June 20, 2008

Thursday

We got up and had some breakfast and then headed for Crystal River. Unfortunately there was a car wreck on the payway. I say payway instead of freeway as it is not free. The roads are toll roads but don' t get me started on that. Anyway we were on the road for about an hour and we were still in Ft Lauderdale. We averaged about 7 miles an hour. We didn't know the area well enough to get off and go around another way so we endured. Finally we worked our way passed the wreck and were on our way.

We stopped for lunch at KFC. I went to the restroom and when I walked out of the stall, a girl about 12 was waiting for me. She was "special". When I opened the stall door she clapped her hands and she "I'm going to Disney" She was so excited. I chatted with her a few minutes and I was so excited for her. I hope she is having a great time.

We made it safe to Crystal River and to Carmen's house. We went to dinner at Crackers. It was very good. Back to Carmens for visiting and TV. And bed with Ozzie.... no not Ozzie Osbourne but Ozzie Nelson.

More later.

No comments: