Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Cancun-day 4

Holy Frioly...it is already day 4. My goodness the time is going to quick. Today we had breakfast at the buffet. It was good. Then we headed out about 8:30 to get on the party boat and go to Isla Majaures. We have been to the Isle a few times before. (This is where I swam with the shark and dolphins.) The resort has a contract with a new company to organize tours and airport pick up and I must say the new company is not very good. With the old company the party boat was truly a party boat. But this company well....they aren't very good. But we had a good time non the less. The reason we decided to go the Isle is they have built a new resort there and we wanted to check it out. The new resort is nice. It only has 64 rooms. While most of the other went on their extra excursions, we hung out at the pool. Nice!! It was pretty relaxing. We had lunch there. I was able to once again sneak my dessert (what I couldn't finish) on Dan's plate. (that is another story). He's a good sport. After lunch, we got back on the boat and headed over to the other side of the island where all the shops are. Don bought me a cute ring. Then I found some leather sandals that I really liked. The gal came down in price but I said no and we left. I told Don I really liked them and he said I should go back. So I went back. I offered her a lower price and her boss made a counter offer and I said no and left. I really really like the sandals. Don said they are less then $20 why didn't you do it. You know me, I wished I had done it and kept saying it. Well Don said go back and give her her price. (poor Don I do this to him all the time.) So Shawna and ran back to the shop and yes I got them. They really are cute and very comfortable. Then back to the hotel for dinner and then we went to the show. The had 4 ladies and 4 guys dancing Mexican dances and then another man did a dance with a lasso. The costumes were beautiful. I enjoyed it but was so tired I had a hard time keeping my eyes open. To bed.

1 comment:

Mrs. Doctor said...

It was great talking to you today! Glad you are having so much fun.....wish we were there with ya! Adios. :)