Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Cancun Pictures

The Mexicans say "What happens in Cancun stays in Cancun" But we said "What happens in Cancun goes on Granelda's blog".

Here are some pictures from the trip. This reminds me of going to someones house to watch their vacation slides. Those over the age of 40 will understand what I am saying.


Shawna, Dan, and Don at the airport waiting to go to paradise


Shawna, Dan, me, and Don at the oriental hibachi


Shawna and I in the pool


This is me in the pool. The ocean is on the other side of the pool


Don wake boarding in the ocean


Don, me, Dan and Shawna at the Moon Palace restaurant


Me, the bike peddler, and Don at Coba (we are on a rickshaw)


The view from our room

Don at lunch after snorkeling

On the boat after snorkeling

Me with the fabulous entertainers at the circus show at the Cancun Palace

2 comments:

cricket said...

Paradise never looked so good....

Mrs. Doctor said...

So fun! I can't wait to get back there!