Friday, November 14, 2008

Cancun-day 7

I didn't have to get up early today but I did and I watched the sunrise. It was very beautiful. We had trouble getting the internet to work yesterday so I worked on that and answered some emails all before Don got up. We had a nice breakfast and then hung out at the pool until it was time for my massage. I was a little worried about my massage as several folks to me I would get beat up with that particular massage but I actually enjoyed it. It was different from anything I had ever had before. Dan and Shawna had spa appointments as well. Don got his suitcase organized. We had lunch by the pool and then took the shuttle out to the Moon Palace. We wanted to see the new addition....the Grand Moon. We stayed at the Moon last time. It is about a 20 minute drive from our hotel. Shawna and I played in the pool while the guys lounged. We had a nice Mexican dinner at a restaurant in the hotel. I have to say the service there was incredible. We stayed for the show. The show......well it was pretty bad. I felt sorry for the performers. They made a ton of mistakes and there was no hiding them. In the beginning the guy fell off his stilts and it was pretty much down hill from there. But it made for good conversation. Prior to the show they played music videos and that was really fun. After the show we scored my favorite chocolate cake. I thought they no longer had it down here but.....I found some. Because we stayed for the show we missed the shuttle back so we took a taxi. We have had some pretty scary taxi rides in the past, but this time was great and safe. Now to bed. Tomorrow.......well we leave paradise tomorrow.

No comments: