Tuesday, June 9, 2009

New Toy

I have been wanting a laptop for some time now. I check them out when I am shopping. Well....Art recently went to an auction of a business and they had a nice laptop but they had wiped the hard drive clean. Art spent time loading the software back on and getting it to work. Now I can sit in the sun and keep track of business or I can take it with me when I travel. I just love it. I tell ya that Art is just the best guy. I am so lucky to be with him. He takes pretty good care of me. I will be blogging more often now.

2 comments:

Trixie L'Amour said...

Would Art like to take a girl to raise??? I could use a new laptop, and a blackberry.....and some ice cream.......and some SHOES!!!!!

cricket said...

Isn't he the best!!! I love my laptop so I know what you mean.