Monday, November 16, 2009

First Class to Puerto Vallarta

Today was a great day. We got up early (4:00 am) and the Wilke’s picked us up and to the airport we went. We went to the counter to give them our suit cases and the airline employee told us we needed to pay for our luggage. I knew Don did this online so I stepped aside and let Don talk to him. I was not paying any attention at all to their conversation. Don thinking I had heard their conversation confessed he upgraded us to first class. Don wanted to surprise me. I was shocked to say the least. Brent travels all the time first class and I tease him. I get it now. I must say it was absolutely marvelous and what a great surprise. We arrived in Puerto Vallarta 30 minutes early and there was no one in the customs line. We did however get the red button so they searched our bags. It really was no big though. We got to the hotel and had some lunch and then got settled in and went down to the beach. We spent the rest of the day sitting on the beach visiting and relaxing. We did find a nice place for Dan and Shawna to renew their vows. Don and Dan said I would never eat sushi……….so yes indeed I ate sushi. For those who don’t know what that is, it is raw fish. It was just ok.

Some ladies who work for Hotels.com interviewed us. We may be on their commercial. Hmmmmmm. The hotel is nice and the ocean is spectacular. We had a nice dinner and are now ready for bed. It is 11:30 pm.

The whole day was wonderful. You never know what trouble you might run into when you travel but today we traveled without any problems to speak of. I got to go first class and we love where we are staying. Overall this was a marvelous day.

1 comment:

Trixie L'Amour said...

Excellent!!! What a nice day...and so glad about the wedding "chapel."