Thursday, November 19, 2009

Just Another Day In Paradise

Toady was fairly laid back. I went for a massage this morning………yes it was heavenly. Then I did water aerobics. Shawna got up really early and got us a great place to lounge on the beach. The afternoon was spent lounging on the beach with my book. The photographer brought Dan and Shawna’s pictures this afternoon. He did a great job and took a lot of pictures. We were invited to a special event on the beach tonight. There were four couples there and we had our picture taken. It was for those celebrating their anniversary. Don and I really shouldn’t have been invited but we were and it was nice. They took a group picture and we will get it tomorrow. My Don got some more Dr Pepper for me so I should be set. Shawna is feeling a little under the weather so she planned to stay out of the ocean but as it turned out we all did. We did have some pool time though. We had dinner at the sister property tonight. It was really good Italian. More lounging tomorrow.

No comments: