Friday, November 20, 2009

Just Played Today

We played in the pool this morning. Dan and I stayed in long enough to play BINGO only it was RIFTA. The last game was you couldn’t have a number on your card. I made it down to the last three and then dang it….I lost. Oh well. We played in the ocean this afternoon. We ate dinner in the French restaurant. It was THE best meal since we have been here. It was sooooo good. We made arrangements to go there again tomorrow night. Don went to the grocery store tonight to get me some Dr Pepper. What a sweet guy. We decided we should do at least one show and tonight was it. I don’t want to say it was bad but…… several folks left midshow and Shawna slept through a lot of it. But in her defense, she was not feeling well and probably should have been in bed. She really didn’t miss anything. We left after an hour. I am not sure how long it lasted but we took all we could. Tomorrow is our last day. Oh dang! I so need a pool.

No comments: