Monday, November 23, 2009

Home Again Home Again Gigity Gig

What a whirl wind! We got in the last of the sun before we had depart. I got up early and joined Shawna on the beach. The guys came later and joined us. We were heading to breakfast and I had my bifocals on and misjudged the step from the beach to the sidewalk and jammed my little toe and split it wide open. It was pretty deep. Anyway it made for a long day walking and was pretty darn sore. No last minute swimming for me after that. DANG IT! The flights were flawless and we flew back to the States first class. I could really get use to that. Poor Don ended up with Montezuma's revenge. He was sick all night. I guess if it had to happen, it at least waited until he got home as not to ruin any of his trip. I guess yesterday was not a good day for either one of us. But we made it safely home and overall had one heck of a good time.

Did someone say Cancun?

1 comment:

Trixie L'Amour said...

Is today a work day????? Please tell me Don has the day of to recuperate!! I hate Bugatti's!
So sorry about your toe!
I wore shoes to work for the first time since I smacked it on October 19th! OUCH! I feel your pain!