Thursday, November 12, 2015

Just Relaxed....and I Won

Today was a just relaxing day.  I laid in the pool lounger most of the morning.  It was so relaxing.  Everyday a member of sports and entertainment staff ask a random trivia question.  I got the answer right today.  The staff member came by while I was in the pool.  He asked me the question and I said oh you would ask me a hard one.  He laughed and said it was easy.  I started to try and figure it out and then thought I really don't know so I will just guess so I did.  He looked at me really funny and said ok.   Then I heard someone say they looked it up and what the answer was. It was different from the one I gave.  I told Art the answer they said but Art picked a different answer. Well, they said only one person got it right and called my name.  Woohoo..... Good for me.  I got a dumb prize but it was fun.

We have had a lot of trouble with the key and door locks.  The Bootlick and Miss Cricket had to have the lock on their door repaired last night. This afternoon I had to have the maid let me in to our room.  When Art and I came in for the day our key wouldn't work. Art had to get it rekeyed.  Hope the keys all work now without any more problems.

This afternoon I went for a hot stone message.  It was very relaxing.  The Booklick and Miss Cricket had a back massage.  Art held down the loungers for us.  Tonight we watched the football game and relaxed.

No comments: