Thursday, February 28, 2019

A Whole Day in the Sun

Well I am happy to report that Art is on the mend, not 100% yet but I’ll take any improvement.  He was able to join us all day.

 After breakfast we went to the beach,  And there is where we stayed all day.  Trixie and the ol Coonster went out in the ocean in a kayak.  I think they had a great time.  If I can figure out how to post a video to this blog, I will post the video that I took of them.  We actually bought some things from the beach vendors.  I got a new cover up and a couple of neckaces.  I really wanted to get some new earrings but didn’t see any that I liked at a price I was willing to pay.  Trixie got a wrap a couple necklaces and some earrings.  She made a haul and they look all really good on her.  She should wear dangley earrings more often as they really look awesome on her. Art got a massage by the pool.  He said he thought it helped.  Hope he does it again tomorrow.

 We went to the Japanese restaurant for dinner.  Art wasn’t all that impressed with the food and I concur.  I think the hype was a lot for this place so we were expecting more.  That’s ok......it was not terrible and considering that is the worst meal we have been pretty lucky to have had great meals.

I think tomorrow will. Be a repeat of today.  Woohoo.

No comments: