Monday, February 25, 2019

Sun You Say

Wow!  What a beautiful day!  Not sure what is better the weather or the hotel.  This hotel is simply put AWESOME!  We all slept in a little.  Then we went for the buffet breakfast.  The buffet is not the best I have been to, but the food was pretty darn good.......well except the French toast.  It was so hard I had to cut it with a knife.  And never could cut the crust.  But.....the rest was really good. 

Art got up early and scored us some loungers on the beach.  The beach is great!  We just enjoyed the beach.  Art helped me down to the ocean and dip my feet. The water is so clear you can actually see the bottom where it is shallow.  Trixie and the ol Coonster got in the ocean and swam.  They have kyaking and paddle boarding  here.  Wish I could do it but I don’t dare take a chance.

We had the best dinner!  I told our awesome waiter Alvaro, that Trixie and the ol Coonster were celebrating their 43rd anniversary.  He surprised them with a decorated plate that had hearts and flowers drawn on it with carmel and fruit drizzling that said Happy 43rd Anniversary!  What a cool touch.  Super fun!!!!  

Just a little side note.  The toilets here have heated toilet seats and double as bidets. It has taken me by surprise more than once. 

Tomorrow the plan is to hit the marcadero.  Yeah!!!!  

No comments: