Monday, February 25, 2019

Much Needed

Well this trip was such a breath of fresh air for Art and I.  The winter was long and two cancelled trips later here we are in sunny Puerto Vallarta.  As you all know I had surgery on my foot to remove a tumor and it couldn’t have gone more wrong.  Anyway that is a post for another time.

The Buddy picked us up at about 7 am.  I was a little worried as it was supposed to snow the night before.  But as luck would have it..... it only rained. The buddy dropped us off and away we went.  The flight to Oakland was quick.  I sat next to a lady who had recently experienced a tragic death of her loved one.  So in true fashion,  it was a counseling session.  She was so grateful and said on numerous occasions how she didn’t need counseling anymore as I had helped her so much.  She was a sweet lady and the loss truly was tragic. Art thought she was a true real housewife if you know what I mean.

We hooked up with Trixie and the ol Coonster in Oakland.  They arrived just as we began boarding. Whew!!!!  My seat mate to Puerto Vallarta was a dream!!!  It was my sister Trixie.  We had a great visit and arrived at our destination in no time:::::::: or so it seemed.

The hotel is awesome.  Art did a great job finding it. Easy to maneuver around with my crutches.  Yes I am in Paradise with crutches........can’t have everything.    It is going to be a great week!!!  Can’t wait.  Stay tuned.  With this group there is bound to be stories.

No comments: