Sunday, November 14, 2021

Game Day Not Rained Out

 Today was game day.  As is my norm on game day, I wore my Green Bay shirt.  If you want people to talk to you, all you have to do is put a team shirt or hat on and everyone has an opinion they feel the need to share with you.  So needless to say, my shirt created quite a stir at breakfast.  I even had a conversation with some Bear fans which is ok but they are from Wisconsin.  What the heck?!

 You guessed it, it rained today.  Art went to reserve a longer and before he could get all settled the rain started.  It rained most of the morning.  The wind blew and it was chilly.  After it stopped raining, even though there were dark clouds overhead we went to the beach.  We even had lunch on the beach. I was watching one of the football games on the beach.  It was pretty nice til I started yelling and cheering on the team I was rooting for. Art said I startled the fellow beach sitters. . .... he suggested that since it looked like it was going to rain again soon perhaps we should watch the game from our room.   That way he could watch the game too.  (wink wink).  It did rain some more and now we have thunder and lightening.   We did watch some good games today......... in our room.  We ordered room service so I wouldn't miss any of the Packers game.  I guess if you have to have a rainy day a good way to pass the time is watching a good game. Plus between games we found our way to the sweet shop for a delicious treat. 

I did get to zoom in for church today.  I just love having that option.   We live in such an amazing time. 


No comments: