Monday, November 15, 2021

What No Rain?!

 What a great day!!!!  It didn't  rain once today.  But the wind blew really hard.  We couldn't sit on the beach because the wind blew the sand in your face.  That's ok..... we sat poolside. Art brought a blow up floatie for the pool.  He blew it up with a battery powered inflater that he also brought.   I enjoyed it in the pool even with the wind.  Art had to keep me from floating away or drifting into others in the pool.  It was fun!  We even played bingo.  

Tonight was the chef's dinner.  It was a 5 course dinner. It was interesting.  Most of it was good.   I am not a fan of heating up beans then putting them in a blender til they are mush then throwing in a piece of avocado, add cream jelly and eating it.  Call me crazy but I am not a fan.  The lady sitting next to me took one bite said it needed salt and refused to eat any more of it.  I don't think adding salt would have helped much. The salad had raw tuna.  I am not a fan of cooked tuna so raw tuna is out. The main entree was a piece of steak rolled in black herbs.  Art said it was like it was rolled in dirt.  The steak was good but would have been better had it not been rolled in dirt.  Also the entree was just the steak.  Nothing with it.....just steak. Good thing it was good.  The lady next to me kept asking if it was ala carte or what.   Made me laugh. 

Tonight we decided to go listen to a "soloist". It was a gal that played guitar and sang.  She was really good.  It was worth staying up and going.  

No comments: