Sunday, November 14, 2021

Timing and Good Vibes

We are still sending our good vibes for good weather.  I think the rain likes it here as much as we do because it refuses to leave.  We were able to beat the rain briefly this morning with our good vibes.  The skies were only partly cloudy so we went to the pool.  We even got in.   Had fun for a little while in the pool but then the dark clouds moved in.  

We had only been out of the pool long enough to get to our loungers under the umbrella and the rain started.  It was pretty good timing.  We seem to be able to get to shelter every time just in time.   It cleared a little after lunch so we sat on the beach for about an hour then I went for a hot stone massage.  It was pretty sweet.  I don't know why I don't get one at home.  Art practiced his giutar while I was gone.  I was sad to miss it but he serenaded me tonight so all is well.  

Still sending good vibes out for dry weather.  Maybe tomorrow is the day the vibes will stick.  Fingers crossed. 

No comments: