Thursday, November 11, 2021

Good Thoughts So Far

 Holding good thoughts is helping......

It was pretty overcast when we got up this morning but it often is here.  Art scored us some pretty awesome loungers this morning.  We were front row right at the ocean.  I didn't want to be under an umbrella so the lifeguard brought a single lounger for me to be in the sun.  I loved it.  I was in the sun and Art was in the shade. 

It was overcast all day.  It sprinkled on and off until about 3 but we were able to stay out the whole time.  About 3, it started to thunder and lightening so we called it a day and went in. It was funny, I was listening to a podcast watching the lightening shoot across the distant sky.  As the lightening was coming closer I thought I wonder if we should go inside when the guy on the podcast sternly said "go inside".   I laughed and thought now that is timing.  I got up looked at Art and he said I think we should go in.  Yep....  me and the podcast guy too.  It has been raining ever since.  

Tonight's dinner was all about the hot and spicy.  I don't like hot and spicy.  I am a mild girl.   The waiter brought us a drink to try.  He told us not to chug it but to sip it.  Yeah because it was so spicy hot you couldn't chug it.  Then I had some soup.  The waiter said it wasn't spicy and I told him I don't do spicy hot.   Wrongo Bongo!!!  It was so spicy my throat froze.  It burned so bad I couldn't even swallow.  Yes I choked, well more of a cough...my eyes watered and I thought I was going to spontaneously combust from the heat.  WOW!!!  It was so spicy hot my lips were on fire.  I cannot even express how hot is was.  Good thing the entree was mild and super good as I don't think I could have done one more spicy hot thing.  It has been several hours and my lips and throat are still burning.  WOW that was HOT!!!  One good thing about it is, it sure did clear my sinuses out. 

We had a good day and are sending out good vibes for good weather for tomorrow. 

No comments: