Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Rain Is Back

 The rain didn't want to stay away to long.  We woke up to it raining and it rained most of the morning. A little before lunch it slowed to a drizzle and we went to the pool and sat under an umbrella.  It dried up this afternoon and the pool area was packed.

I was supposed to have spa services this afternoon but there was some kind of mixup.  No one knew what happened.  I ended up just getting my nail polished changed out but no mani/pedi.  I was also scheduled for a massage but I was told I missed it.  I had an email confirmation showing the time I was scheduled.  I was really disappointed.  They kept saying they could reschedule me for Friday.  I'll be home on Friday.....so forget that.  After I left they did some more checking and discovered it was their mistake.  So they told me I could come after all.  I am so glad I got to go because honestly it was the best back massage I have ever had.  It was so wonderful.  They apologized for their mistake and offered to make me an appointment late tomorrow afternoon for the mani/pedi but I told them again I would be on way home.  The back massage was so great it made up for it all.   Art enjoyed the deck while I was at the spa.

Not long after I was done with my massage it started to rain again.  And rain it did.  It just poured for about an hour.  Then it slowed to a steady rain ever since.  Maybe it will be nice in the morning so we can enjoy the beach a little before we have to head home.............fingers crossed. 

The sweet shop has the most delicious red velvet cake. We went tonight for one last piece.  It will have to hold me over til next year.  I am sure I will be dreaming about it until then.  

No comments: