Saturday, January 13, 2024

We Got To Sleep In

     We slept in this morning.  It felt so good to sleep in. I was getting up early to let the puppy out in the mornings and then we have gotten up early every day we have been gone.  So today felt really nice.

We had a late breakfast.  We went to a different restaurant.  The food was delicious and my good


ness a lot of it.  I had an omelet and it was the biggest omelet I have ever seen. Obviously I couldn’t eat it all so I will have left overs tomorrow.

We decided to go off the Island. We first stopped at the Port of Isabel lighthouse.  We walked all around it but didn’t go to the top. I didn’t want to pay $10 to walk up 200 stairs. I am cheap…..

We then drove to Space X.  It was really cool.  We couldn’t go in any building or hanger as they are all restricted but it was so fun to see from the road.  I just loved being there.  

We stopped at the grocery store and headed back to the island. 

The sun came out and felt so good.  We took advantage of the warmth of the sun and went for a walk on the beach. It is a great beach.  We are hoping the weather will be good tomorrow and we can sit on the beach and enjoy the sun there.

The band that played while we were at dinner was terrible.  Actually when they played they were pretty good but when they sang it was not good.  They could hardly carry a tune.  But we found the guy we listened to the first night we were here so we went to listen to him. He was good but not very many people were there to enjoy him.  It’s too bad because he is good.  

It was so cold tonight it felt good to come back to the warm condo. 








No comments: