Saturday, November 13, 2010

Last Day in Paradise

This was our last full day here in paradise.....dang! It was pretty overcast when we got up and it spit a little rain but fortunately the weather cleared and it turned out to be a nice day until about 5:00 and then it rained some more. We spent a good share of the day at the pool. With me in the pool. I even got talked into doing the aerobics class which is another story for an other time. Art held the lounger down. We did manage to take a little walk along the beach. One of the Mexican soap opera's cast came to the hotel for a big photo shoot and to film one of the story lines and then one of the Mexican talk shows came and the soap opera cast was on the talk show. The beach was full full full of people. They brought in extras as well to be in the soap opera scene. I didn't get to watch the talk show though because I went for a massage, manicure, and pedicure at the time they were doing the show. I would much rather do that. We played Texas Holdem and then went to dinner. Art loves the lamb chops here so we went for one last time. He said he has eaten a herd of sheep this week. And it is true. We even went late (10:15 pm) one night so he good have some He really loved them. We were tired after a day in the sun so after dinner we came back to our room and rested and watched some college football. I can't believe the week has gone by so fast. Back to the real world tomorrow. (heavy sigh) But you know what Arnold says...."I'll be back".

2 comments:

Mrs. Doctor said...

Doctor says, "Enough about the lamb chops, did he try the augratin????" Maybe we'll go with you next time.....

Granelda Thudpucker said...

Yes I did. It was very good just very very very very hot. They put hot sauce all over it. My lips burned all night. The meat was the tenderest of all the meat I had. It really was good.