Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Such a Relaxing Day

Today was a very relaxing day. We got up and had breakfast and then went right to the pool. I lounged in the pool and Art lounged in the shade. About mid morning I went and played Texas Holdem until lunch. After lunch I went for the much anticipated hot stone massage. It was so heavenly!!! Then I showered and got cleaned up and went for a manicure and pedicure. Art sat on the deck and read his book while I was gone. We relaxed a little in the lobby bar area and then we played Texas Holdem until dinner. We had a late dinner and now back to the room to relax. The weather was so nice this morning but by noon it was getting pretty chilly. Hope it is better weather tomorrow as we will be out with a really fun activity. Some more folks arrived today but it is still pretty empty. I am just amazed. It didn't seem this bad in February but I can see why they are suffering. I guess the only constant is things change. I am looking forward to tomorrow's activity... should be lots of fun. Stay tuned to find out where we are going and what we are doing.

1 comment:

Mrs. Doctor said...

Sounds so nice! You deserve it!