Wednesday, June 15, 2011

After the Power Nap

Morning seemed to come earlier than usual. Must be because we just has a power nap last night. Art attended his conference all day. I went and played. I wanted to do a witch trial but it was completely booked.....dang. Oh well win some and lose some. I went to the colonial section of town. I did a lot did I mention a lot of walking. I saw a couple of plays and a lot of performances broke out in the streets. All the workers wear period clothes and talk as if it were the 1800s. It was pretty fun. I finally got the buses figured out and then realized I could walk it. According to the GPS it is only 2 miles to that section of town. The weather was stellar and I did meet some nice folks. Hope tomorrow is as good and hopefully no fire alarms tonight.

No comments: