Monday, November 14, 2011

Day 3 to town.... a bust

Today we didn't get up too early. Kinda lazy morning. We had breakfast and then we took a taxi to town to the flea market. Can you believe that I didn't buy anything? I can't believe it myself and I was there. I thought about buying a nice pair of dress shoes (which I need) but I decided to wait until we went to Walmart. It was cheaper last time we were here so I decided to wait. Not a good idea. After the flea market, we took a taxi back to Walmart. What a bust. They didn't have anything that I wanted and waited for. I should have spent my money at the flea market. Oh well live and learn. They did have some cute shoes......just not my size. We looked everywhere for vanilla for Doctors mom but we couldn't find the brand she wanted. Doctor wanted socks but they didn't have those either. We did find some similar though so we will see if they work. Art said we could go back to the flea market but is not easy and the taxi rides are a little frightening so I think we will forget it and just enjoy being here. We did pick up some Dr Pepper which was sweet. Back for a fun afternoon sitting at the beach and swimming in the pool.

I keep forgetting to mention, when we got here, there was a knock on the door and we received a nice welcome back note and chocolate covered strawberries. What a fun treat.

Poor Art is spent so it is early to bed tonight. Just another good day.

No comments: