Thursday, November 17, 2011

Day 6 Relax

Relax Relax Relax. That is what we did today. Sat on the beach, swam in the pool, had a massage, sat on the beach, got in the ocean, sat on the beach..........oh my what a relaxing day. I don't know if it is all the sun, laying around or what but I think I hit a wall. I am so tired, I am ready for bed right now. I was ready for bed at 5:00 this afternoon. I know I am tired not only because I feel it but everything is funny to me.

We had our massages today but not a couples massage. They don't have a room big enough for two beds, In fact, the rooms are so small I am not sure how the masseuse moves around. Anyway Art was a trooper and did it. I don't think he will ever have another massage but I am proud of him that he did it. I think the gal that did his massage found him fetching as she did a lot more to him than I got. It was relaxing though. He even let her rub his feet without screaming. He must have been thinking of the words to a hymn.

The clouds cleared today and it was another beautiful day and a gorgeous sunset. We had dinner at the Japanese restaurant tonight. Oh my gosh it was soooooo delicious. Best meal since we got here.

The sound of the waves, cool breeze.......yep I 'm done for. Adios for now


No comments: