Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Day 4 Is it only Tuesday

What a great relaxing day today was. We slept in, had breakfast and went directly to the beach. I met a nice couple on the beach. They are both in their late eighties, were born in Germany and live in Canada. They were so cute, I just loved them. They were really interesting to visit with. After lunch, we went swimming. Then back to the room late afternoon to get cleaned up. We did walk to the grocery store before dinner and get some Dr Pepper. We just relaxed all day. It was so nice. The weather was perfect. The sunsets are all so beautiful, but tonight it was just spectacular. I wish I would have had my camera.

Art kept asking "Is it only Tuesday? Really? Humm it seems like it should be Thursday or Friday."

So far the agenda for tomorrow is the same as today. AAAAHHHHHH!!!!!

No comments: