Saturday, November 12, 2011

PV Day 1

Oh my goodness we got up very very early. 4am to be exact. But it was worth it. We took a taxi to the airport. I guess they can't go on the freeway or maybe they just like the meter to run because we drove down the side streets. Art thought it took about the same amount of time but I am not convinced. I of coarse got picked to do the body scanner. And really that was the only bad part of it. And that wasn't bad so you can see we had a grand day.

We made it through customs really fast. It took all of 5 minutes. It took longer to get our luggage then it did to go through customs. It was sweet. The taxi ride to the hotel was a true Mexican taxi ride. I decided to put my seatbelt on. The hotel has a few changes but for the most part it is the same. We a got a great room on the 5th floor. It has a cute balcony overlooking the ocean. We are very pleased with the room.

After getting settled in, we watched a very disappointing BSU game. To say the least, Sid was distraught. (For those not knowing who Sid is, he is my last good nerve). After the game we went to dinner. Dinner was interesting. I am not sure what we had. I ordered beef and Art ordered lamb. I don't know what we got. The waiter said mine was bull......hmmmm. Anyway it was three huge bones and some grizzly fatty meat. They brought it for both Art and I. They also brought an extra plate of meat and said it was lamb. I am not sure. I am looking forward to what other meals this restaurant serves. I am excited for the adventure.

We are going to FaceTime the kids and then off to bed. We are pooped and we want to be fresh for our day tomorrow. Can't wait.

No comments: