Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Art Retires!

After 32 years with the State, Art retired. First off let me tell you how incredibly thrilled I am. I have Art to myself....full time. One word describes my feelings ......"WOOHOO" .

His last day was on his 55th birthday. The office had a farewell reception for him with cake and punch. His boss gave a humorous farewell speech. He had 32 reasons why Art was ready to retire. They were very funny. Once I get a copy, I will publish. Then off to a local restaurant for hors dourves and drinks.

I really have to thank Art for his hard work and dedication, He worked so hard to build a great life for us. He planned well for our future and now he gets to reap the rewards that he has allowed me to reap for so many years. I am one lucky gal to have such a wonderful man in my life. Thank you Art...I love you.

I think the Hawaiians say retirement the best.. dowhatyawanna. Soooooo Art dowhatyawanna. And I really hope dowhatyawanna means remodel.



Art reading his card

Art and his boss Jeff

An awesome wood box Art received

The Buddy, MK, Miss R and Art in his office


No comments: