Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Vegas Baby

So...to celebrate Art's birthday and retirement we are in Vegas to see a Terry Fator show. I have to say the flight down was the worst fight I have ever been on. We flew Southwest. And because of the way they do they seating, we ended up being in the last group to board. As a result, we didn't sit together. Art ended up with a nice isle seat midway and I got a middle seat toward the back. Being in the middle of two men left me scrunched. Being claustrophobic didn't help. One seat mate was drunk on his hind end and talked in my face and they other was sick and had rank (I mean rank) gas. The gas was so bad, I literally gagged twice. The drunk seat mate finally went to sleep but he was a flincher and kept slapping me. I was so happy to land.

Our hotel room is really nice and the bed is super comfy. After checking in we had lunch and went to the mall in hopes of finding a bag for the Buddy and myself. We found the store that sells them but they are cheaper at home. We had a good walk though and the weather is awesome.

We played roulette and 21 most of the evening. I did play a few slots. We met some charming and fun folks and one hilarious dealer. Today promises to be another stellar day. Did I hear someone say place your bets? Gotta run.

No comments: