Tuesday, April 17, 2012

A Pick Up Day

Today we are off to pick up our curio cabinets. The garage is getting full. The fire table arrived and I must say it is much better in person. Art and I are both very excited with it. It came with some lava rock but we are going to replace it with fire glass. We found a screaming deal on fire glass on the internet so we ordered it. While we are out today, we are going to order the lumber package. We get the foundation stated on Friday. We need to get the fireplace repaired and that is scheduled to done the end of May. Nothing big, the top two layers of bricks on the chimney have come loose. Art assures me we can still install the new fireplaces before the repair is done. I would wait but we need to move the gas lines, so it just makes sense to install the fireplaces while the gas folks are here. It is crazy how changing one thing leads to another. All the changes are sure exciting. At times I am overwhelmed how lucky I am.

No comments: