Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Foundation in the Works

The concrete guys came yesterday and poured the footings for the foundation.  They are here today to pour the stem walls.  Oh listen to me,  don't I just sound like I know what I am talking about?  HA HA HA.  It is all talk.  Anyway it is looking good.  Art is on top of it and making sure it is all going as planned.  He makes a good contractor.  This retirement gig is awesome.  It is all exciting.

We also got new windows yesterday in the basement. Two in the family room and one in the game room.  They look good.  I will post pictures later, once I get the poofies back up.  But trust me it look a million billion times better.  The fireplace will get done next week.  Everyday we make progress.  Here are photos of the process so far.





 The hole




The Footing


The stem wall



1 comment:

Mrs. Doctor said...

So Awesome!!! Very Exciting!!!