Friday, April 6, 2012

It's Gone

Hooray!!! The hot tub sold. It was hauled away yesterday to a new home. I hope the new owner's enjoy it as much as I did. The new owners hired a company to haul it. The company called to see if they could pick it up while we were at the store buying a new window and sliding door. I told the guy we would be home in 45 minutes and he said he needed to replace a tire on the cart so he would be an hour. We agreed an hour would be great. Art and I raced home to finish emptying the tub and make sure it was clean. We just got started and here the crew came. It had been 15 minutes since I hung up the phone with the guy. That was one short hour. And as luck would have it...one of the haulers also does concrete work. He is going to give us a bid. Yeah!!! We are moving forward once again. Here are some pictures of what the future dining room looks like now.


No comments: