Sunday, January 25, 2015

Cloudy Day-

We spent most of today on the deck.   We went on a couple of walks and went to eat but other than that we were on the deck. Late afternoon, I went to get a massage.  I was prepared for the contorting this time so it was more relaxing.  I still don't think my body should move that way but it seems to do it.  Art stayed and read a book.  I am jealous he read a book that took me a week to read and he read it in a day.  He started yesterday and finished it today.  I wish I read that fast. 

We were talking to a couple of folks we met at the returning guests dinner and they said last night there was a small crowd down at the water and so they walked over to see what was going on.  It was a crocodile.  Whoa!!!  

At dinner a crazy lady came up to us and started asking a questions.  She said she had been coming since the place opened.  She had a little too much to drink.  She had to tell us all about her. She is meeting tomorrow with the manager to tell her everything she thinks is wrong. Don't know if she really is or not but if she is, I feel bad for the manager.   When she finally left Art smirked and told me I was a magnet. 

After dinner we got in the hot tub on our deck.  It is a pretty shallow tub but it was fun all the same.

A note for those who know my Myrna..... Her sister Gladys is here and she has a bad back.

The food today hasn't been that great.  Today was really cloudy all day and not as warm. It tried to sprinkle a little.  

No comments: