Monday, January 26, 2015

Last Full Day

Well...today was the last full day.  I have to say the week flew by for me.  It has been fun.  Today we did the norm.  After breakfast we did our walk and then up to the deck.  I am really going to miss the deck.  It has been so nice.   We did go on a couple of walks.  It is crazy how much of the beach has eroded over the week.  The tide comes in and washes a good part of it away.

While we were on the deck this afternoon, Art pointed to a boat out in the ocean and said see that boat?  It is following a whale.  And sure enough there were two whales.  A really big one and a small one.  I figured it was a mother and baby.  They would jump high in the air and splash back down.  It was fun to watch.

The food has steadily gone down hill.  We were surprised when we first got here how it had improved but as the week has gone by the food quality seems to have gone by the way as well.   But tonight  after we ate, we went to one of the better restaurants and had "sexy coffee" and tiramisu. Art had the coffee and I had the tiramisu.  The maitre'd there is awesome and he actually took good care of us this week. The coffee is made with liqueur and is set on fire.  It is really fun to watch them make it. We had to go one last time.  We should have had dinner there but we went to the restaurant just below it since we hadn't eaten there all week, tonight was our last chance.

I bought a dolphin made out of  ironwood.  It is beautiful.  It spoke to me so I had to buy it.   I was in the pool and a vendor came by.  I told him no but then the dolphin spoke to me and we all know when something speaks to me I have to get it.  It will look so good with the rest on the entertainment center. Now I have to figure out how to get it home.  

Art and I had a great time playing in the pool this afternoon.  I am going to miss our pool time.

Art was feeling a little under the weather, so he took a nap this afternoon.  Hope he feels better especially for the long day tomorrow.

We found out our nephew and his wife had a new baby yesterday.  Congratulations to them.  Now they have two really really cute boys.

Today started out overcast.  Tried to sprinkle and then the sun came out and was beautiful.




No comments: