Friday, January 23, 2015

Dear Diary

Dear Diary....what did we do today?  Today was a relaxing day.  This morning there were no loungers on the beach or by the pool.  They had all been reserved so after a delicious breakfast we went for a walk along the beach and then headed up to our fabulous deck.  It was nice and relaxing.  Then after lunch, we swam in the ocean and the pool.  It is just amazing the power of the ocean.  The waves can totally knock you over and carry you back with the tide.  It was fun playing in the ocean. We did manage to score a lounger on the beach after playing in the pool.

The sun was pretty hot so we decided to retire back to our deck. Art took a snooze while I went for  walk.  I stopped to get an ice cream cone but didn't eat it.  There was a couple at table with a bunch of food.  A bunch of hot dogs, hamburgers, fries, salads........a bunch of food.  The man had his head down  on the table.  I sat  down at the next table and before I had a chance to eat my cone the man raised his head up and projectile vomited.  Lovely!  I threw my cone in the trash and walk away.....yes I gagged. Oh well I shouldn't be eating ice cream anyway.

We got cleaned up then went and watched the beautiful sunset.  The sunsets here are so beautiful.  We have watched it every night.  Then off to dinner and back to the room.  They are having a pool party tonight so we are enjoying the music from our deck.   Did I mention what a great deck we have?  It is fabulous.

We Facetimed with family today....that was really nice. Technology is just amazing and I am so grateful we have it.

The weather today was clear and sunny.  It was a bluetiful day.

No comments: