Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Today was a Ten

Today was great all the way around. The weather was great..... no rain and no wind.  We even got in the pool.  It was really refreshing.  All the food was great from breakfast all the way to dinner.   The chefs had a barbecue by the pool.  We got some ribs.....yummy!  Tonight we had a romantic dinner right on the beach.  It was awesome,  We had a 5 course meal.  The main entree was steak and lobster.  The steak was big but the lobster was gigantic.  We topped it off with red velvet cake.  The whole meal was deliciouso!  The dad and his daughters played their guitars and sang romantic songs. It was well worth going!

A crazy today....... Art scored us some loungers in the pool area.  Same ones we have sat in the whole time we’ve been here.  Art was sitting in the covered area playing his game and was in my lounger engrossed in my crossword puzzle and not paying much attention to what was going on around me when the waitress brought us our lunch and  there was a man standing by Art’s lounger.  It looked like he was folding a towel.  He jokingly said oh good food how’d you know I was hungry?  I laughed it off and made some silly reply.  Then I realized he wasn’t folding a towel he was taking Art’s towel.  He said someone had reserved the lounger for him. And I told him it wasn’t that one  because that one was my husbands and he had been in it all day.  He pointed at the ones next to us and said well it can’t be one of those because they have wet towels.  I told him it was because they were occupied.  I showed him they left their stuff.  He said no that one was reserved for him.  He took the towel off one of them and got a new one (because the old one was wet) and settled in.  The couple came back to their loungers and kicked him out. I think he must have had to much tequila.

I broke down today and took Advil for my foot.  It helped immensely!

So looking forward to see what fun adventure tomorrow brings.

No comments: