Wednesday, November 13, 2019

A Little Never Hurt

Tonight’s report will be short and sweet.  It rained most of the night.  By the time we got up and going it had stopped.  It picked back up while we were eating breakfast but had stopped again by the time we were done.  We scored loungers at the pool. It was pretty overcast all day.  It rained a tiny bit while we were out but not enough to make us go in. We did get in the pool this afternoon but for the most part we slept and just vegged out. Art read some of his book, the Coonster looked some things up on his phone, and Trixie and I played games on my phone a little but for the most part we just slept and vegged out.  It was exhausting........we all went to bed at 9:30 tonight.

One funny today.  The toilets in the main building are the best.  They have heated seats , wash your lower end (front and/or back) and dry you. I am a huge fan. We all are .....well........ except Art.  He had never used it til today.  Have came out and described his experience to us. I would have liked to have been a fly on the wall as he squealed out when the water first hit his lower end.  We laughed as he explained his experience.  I said I don’t suppose you’ll use it again to which with a smile he replied without missing a beat.....Maybe.  Hmmmmmm.  I think he might enjoy it once he gets over the shock of it.

No comments: