Saturday, January 15, 2022

Aligning the Stars

 This was a different kind of day. The stars weren’t completely aligned but that is ok.  We had breakfast and instead of regular ham in my omelette I had turkey ham.  Not my favorite but ok.  Art’s pineapple wasn’t that great either.  It has been super good until today. It was just off.   Off to the pool we went after breakfast.  There were a lot of folks at the pool.  I went this morning for a mani/pedi.  Art says everything in life is either a learning experience or a good time.  My mani /pedi was a learning experience.  I won’t do it again….. I learned. It is surprising because the massage was so good. 

We went to lunch for the first time since we have been here.  We were hungry and it sounded good so we went to the open air restaurant.  It took over an hour just to get our food. Thought we were going to have to eat my arm before we got our food.  My burger wasn’t completely cooked and Art’s wings were way too spicy to eat. The fries were good though.

To top it off my floatie has a leak.  So sad!!! I am hoping we can fill it enough for me to use some more but if not …….oh well it was fun while it lasted.  I was lounging in the pool and all of a sudden I heard that old familiar sound…….NO!!!!  The tuba band was back.  They played for a while this afternoon.  Maybe they won’t come back and play again tonight…….with any luck.

Dinner was really good……. Ahhh back on track.   The weather has been just stellar.  Couldn’t ask for better.  Here’s for the stars aligning for a fabulous tomorrow. 

No comments: