Sunday, January 16, 2022

Lazy Day

 This will be a short post.  We spent all day at the lounger by the pool.  The day seemed to fly by for not doing anything.  I tried to zoom into church but it kept cutting out so I gave up.  I didn’t even try to put my floatie in the water today even though Art brought the pump to the pool.  The floatie is pretty flat. Maybe tomorrow.  Art went to the room to practiced his guitar and I just stayed on the lounger.  It was a super lazy day.  I think we all need one of those every once in a while.  

The weather was a little cooler for most of the day.  But by mid afternoon it heated back up.  We have really lucked out with the weather.  Tonight we are just chilling watching football.  We will probably retire early.  This relaxing is exhausting.  Hahaha. 

No comments: